Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Vignan University B.Tech I/II/III/IV Year II Sem Result 2013

B.Tech I/II/III/IV Year II Sem Results with marks 2013 of Vignan University will be issued soon and as per notice result of B.Tech I/II/III/IV Year II Sem April 2013 will be announced at other leading portals like (www.schools9.com, manabadi.co.in) on behalf of www.vignanuniversity.org.

Schools9.com, the exclusive Educational Portal, provides Educational News, Academic End Examination Results, HallTickets, Previous Years Question Papers and more for the Vignan University related updates for you. the Vignan Univ has located in Vadlamudi. official website is www.vignanuniversity.org.

In order to get Vignan Univ B.Tech I/II/III/IV Year II Sem results 2013 for B.Tech I/II/III/IV Year II Sem April Exam, Please follow link at www.vignanuniversity.org by using your admit card details, It will be helpful for your further studies.

Following links for the get the B.Tech I/II/III/IV Year II Sem results 2013

Vignan University B.Tech I/II/III/IV Year II Sem 2013 Results - http://www.vignanuniversity.org/Examinations/VUResults.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment