Wednesday, March 6, 2013

OU PG Diploma in IPR/CLT/Insurance Laws I Sem Results 2013

Osmania University (PG Diploma in IPR/CLT/Insurance Laws I Sem) OU has schedule PG Diploma in IPR/CLT/Insurance Laws I Sem Results 2013 with Marks and Name wise online. Result will be available on schools9.com and manabadi.co.in websites.

Candidates will also get OU Results of PG Diploma in IPR/CLT/Insurance Laws I Sem Exam 2013 by SMS. Or to get your results to be received if you subscribe into the subscription if you not subscribe you will receive your marks. The OU has located in Hyderabad and the official website is www.osmania.ac.in.

Just a couple of month/days ago, the OU conducted the PG Diploma in IPR/CLT/Insurance Laws I Sem annual regular examination. OU has conducted on April and the OU has successfully conducted by the same.

PG Diploma in IPR/CLT/Insurance Laws I Sem Results 2013 issued by Osmania University released on its official website highly tentative, All those student who have attended for the PG Diploma in IPR/CLT/Insurance Laws I Sem exam can check the result by entering the hall ticket or admit card number from below direct link once it will be available.

http://www.osmania.ac.in/

0 comments:

Post a Comment